I love chia seeds. I will put them in bread, in biscuits and in smoothies. One of my all time favourite breakfasts is chia pudding! It is really easy to make, really good for you and a fantastic way to use chia seeds!
- 2 cups non-dairy milk (I like almond or coconut)
- 1/3 cup + 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup berries, fresh or frozen
- 2-3 tbsp pure maple syrup, to taste
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix together all ingredients in a large bowl or mason jar. If using a bowl transfer to a large container or mason jar once mixed.
- Store in the refrigerator overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- Serve cold.